Historic Pillar Candle Holders
(Limited sets available) made for 2.8″pillar candles
The wood is from the bell tower of Trinity Church, which is located at 75 Broadway in lower Manhattan, and is the oldest parish in New York City. The current Trinity Church was finished in 1846, and at the time of its completion the 281 foot spire and cross was the highest point in New York City until being surpassed in 1890 by the New York World Building. Trinity Church has been designated as a National Historic Landmark, because of its architectural significance and place within the history of New York City.
Complete sets, singles, and custom sizes are available – made to order with reclaimed wood and tin. 25$/each